The iLike Beer Theme Song:

The iLike Beer Theme Song: "Drink Beer." Yes, this is an original song, exhaustingly derived by this author.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Glen Finch Scotch Ale

Glen Finch Deer Head Scotch Ale

Background:  I must admit I haves been drinkning while a little bit before writing this.  As is the norm, I try the beer, and then review it because going it the other way is ignorant because then I haven’t had the beer yet so how can I possibly review it?  I finished off the Hopeyedidntfuckitup ale earlier today and a friend gave me this beer to review.  

Color:very light like Miller light.  Very little carbonation, but man does it kick.  I think the abv is 9.6 percent; it’s hard to read. 

Taste:  it states a lot like scotch and not a lot like ale.  It is impressive that a beer can have this much alcohol flavors to it.  I started in on my second glass, and I,ll be buggered if I cant; remember how many I had before it.  This stuff relllllay hits you.  Like an American football player.  Or like a sack of pots.  I like marshmallows.    

No comments:

Post a Comment